An Organic Opportunity With Miessence – the World’s ONLY Certified Organic Network Marketing Company

Are you an organic fanatic? I am too. I’m a firm believer in the difference of quality, potency and purity of organic versus conventional products. This includes not only food, but skincare/bodycare.Certified Organic MLM Network Marketing

The journey to become a Miessence certified organics representative was a combination of a deep passion for organics and hundreds of hours of research over the years for my own purchasing decisions. The Miessence business opportunity is something I am grateful to have found. I’ve built a business where I am surrounded by like-minded people, doing what I love. I’d like to reach out to others who may also be looking to start an ethical, mission based business aligned with their values and interests. Do you know someone who might to want explore becoming a Miessence rep?

If you have been thinking about earning a part time income or building a full time business for yourself, now would be a great time to get started! Even if your goal is earning your organic products for free, I’d encourage you to contact me to hear more.

Miessence Products:

• The world’s first company to attain organic certification for products
  • Packed with raw, organic plant extracts, seed oils, nut butters, herbs and flowers
  • 100% Beneficial ingredients (no fillers or water added)
  • Bodycare & Skincare so pure they are literally edible!
  • Wellness division offering organic wholefood supplements. Including the world’s first and only certified organic probiotic supplement InLiven
  • Carbon negative certification to offset product production and shipping (meaning with every product purchase, you’ll actually be helping the environment by taking excess carbon out of the atmosphere)

Miessence Business Opportunity:

Founded in 2003, Miessence is in a very interesting phase of it’s life… old enough to have proved it is a solid company with a solid foundation, a comprehensive organic line of over 75 amazing products with years in development and on-trend niche target markets. Yet young enough to have room for wide open growth as an emerging brand and network marketing company! A new website, new compensation plan, new rep training series and new packaging designs for the products have all been rolled out within the last 12 months. Miessence is poised for explosive growth and looking for passionate and hardworking reps who want to build their own Miessence businesses from  home. Could that be you?

Are you also looking for truly organic products and a business opportunity with no hype? Have you had a bad experience with a typical Network Marketing company? You may enjoy taking a look at why Miessence is different…. a Sustainable Network Marketing Company built on solid business principles and marketing to a niche market of certified organic consumers.

Ready for some details???
Miessence Organic Revolution Network Marketing Opportunity

Click here to watch the Miessence Organic Revolution presentation that could change your future for the better.

The 30 minute Organic Revolution presentation will cover the following topics:

• The company, the product line and the market we serve
  • Trends and timing
  • Compensation plan
  • The power of leveraging income
  • How to get started

There’s a revolution happening in the way the world does business!

We believe that a successful business should:

•     Offer the most pure, potent and freshly made certified organic products
  •     Zero harm to our environment or animals with whom we share our planet
  •     Maintain certified carbon negative shipping
  •     Ethically source ingredients
  •     Support and fairly pay the farmers who provide them
  •     Be ecologically as well as financially sustainable
  •     Be good for the soul as well as the body
  •     Provide maximum reward for effort
  •     Help as many people as possible
  •     Support your values

If Miessence is the type of business you would like to be a part of, then I invite you to listen to this special 30 minute online presentation. I’m available to discuss any questions you have on a scheduled call or via email. Use the form below to take the next steps in starting your own certified organic home business!

Get in touch TODAY!

[gravityform id=2 name=Inquirewith me description=false ajax=true]

Comments

8 Comments

sandta - May 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Are this company is multilevel??

Organic Glow - May 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi Sandra, yes Miessence is built on the network marketing or MLM business model. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about the company, the business opportunity or the products.

dele - May 16, 2016 11:05 am

I want to be the Agent or Coordinator in Nigeria. I am for Organic and green products with a good network of farmers and exporters. I know many MLM in the food supplement sector here in nigeria. None yet in organic agric and green environment
Kindly advise.

Kevin - July 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello there I am very interested in your product line and I would like to know more about what kind of mentorship you provide to your IBO’s, besides sales training? Thanks!

Organic Glow - July 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello Kevin,
Thank you for your interest in the Miessence products and the certified organic home business opportunity. There is plenty of ongoing support via live webinars, online forums and one on one coaching to get started. If you would like to get in touch to schedule a call just use this contact form http://organicglow.com/join/contact/

Katie - July 25, 2016 8:15 am

Hi – I’d like more info on this process. I’ve started my own business but need to 1. Build an addition residual income and 2. Contribute to our earth in a more sustainable and ethical way and bring other people on board. Thanks!

Organic Glow - July 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello Katie,

Thank you very much for your interest in the Miessence organic home business opportunity. My name is Alison Price and I’ve been a rep since 2009. I am happy to assist you. I have shared some information below and if you have any questions you can use my contact form to reach me.

In the meantime you can check out this video introduction to the Miessence Business Opportunity called All the Ingredients For A Successful Business. which is a wonderful overview and presentation of the company’s mission and the market we serve. http://organicglow.com/join/video-introduction/

If you are ready to take a look at the Miessence new rep join options on my Miessence rep website join page you can click here. https://www.miessence.com/organicglow/en/checkout/join

Please feel free to email me any questions as they arise. If you would like to schedule a time to speak, just let me know a few convenient days and times. I’m here to assist you in taking a closer look at Miessence!

Rashel Crutcher - April 12, 2017 3:20 am

Very interested!! I’ve been approached by many to get involved in network marketing .. im a great salesperson..when I’m passionate about the company and what it stands for I could see myself excelling in it… would love some information!! Thanks for your time:). ~ Rashel Crutcher